Richard, Network Specialist
Experience:  20 years consulting in the IT industry with Networking
32989067

My IPhone stopped working. The only thing that comes up on

Customer Question

My IPhone stopped working. The only thing that comes up on the screen is Activation required, Then says connect to WiFi. When I hit connect Ir says "it may take a few minutes to activate your iPhone then it says couldn't connect, try again.
Category: Networking
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Can you please hold the power and home button on the iPhone for about 10 seconds until the apple logo appears, then release the buttons.
Let the iPhone restart and then try to connect to the wifi network.
Let me know the results please
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, I have made the offer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Richard.
I did that and the same thing happens. I have all the bars on the Wi-Fi symbol but it says Searching alongside of the symbol.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
and it still says cannot connect?