Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My Netflix will not load

Customer Question
My Netflix will not load
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Networking
5/25/2015
Network Technician: Mr.Med, Network Administrator replied 3 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Network Administrator
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,
I'm sorry about the issue, First you need to delete the app. You can do this by holding down the NetFlix app on your springboard until it "wiggles". When it wiggles, press the X and agree to delete the app and its data.
Once you delete the application, hold the Home and Power buttons at the same time until your iPad goes completely black. Wait 20 seconds. Then hold the Power down until you see the Apple Logo.
After your iPad is turn on, go to Settings -> General -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings (this will reset wifi password ***** security keys that are saved to the ipad, but will clear the cache of the Netflix application). After this completes your iPad will reboot.
after reboot, go to Settings -> Safari -> press all the Clear options listed.
Now reconnect your ipad to your wifi or 3G/4G and then go to App Store, and redownload the Netflix app.
open Netflix, log in, and see if it works.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you
Thank you