Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Ip6700d connect wireless ?

Customer Question
ip6700d connect wireless ?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Networking
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/24/2015
Network Technician: D.Sandlin, Network Administrator replied 3 years ago
D.Sandlin
D.Sandlin, Network Administrator
Welcome to JustAnswer..
My name is ***** ***** I am a member of the expert community here..
Unfortunately, the Canon Ip6700D does not support wireless functionality.
To use it wireless, you would need a special adapter called a wireless print server. You can get one here.
http://amzn.to/1HEj1NE
For that cost, you could get a brand new canon printer, that has built in wireless.
http://amzn.to/1PFKdTm
Personally, Id probably opt for a wireless specific printer, rather then the print server. But, if you want to get the Ip6700d to run via wireless, and you decide to purchase the wireless print server. When it arrives, if you respond here. I will help you configure and set it up.
If you have further questions, let me know.
I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent submitted below this answer when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.
Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.