Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Having problems connecting my nook address is 58:67:1a:92:

Customer Question
11:28...
having problems connecting my nook address is 58:67:1a:92: 11:28
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Networking
5/21/2015
Network Technician: A. Stevens, Network Administrator replied 3 years ago
A. Stevens
A. Stevens, Network Administrator
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question!You are wanting to connect your nook to your wifi correct? Do you know the network name of your wifi and if there is a security key/password?
If you know your network name and password, you can follow this guide to connect it to your wifi network: http://www.wikihow.com/Connect-a-Nook-to-Wi-Fi
infinitywifi pass word weezie#01
Great, so if you access the network settings on your nook, you should be able to find the wifi network, select it, and input that password.
ok waiting now for responce
problems with the wifi net work have to come customer serivce with infinity
I see, do you need assistance to contact them? I can give you the correct number to call
on line with them waiting .. thanks
No problem...any other questions you have for me?