Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

Havng problem with download via email...unfortunately have

Customer Question
Hi, havng problem with download...
Hi, havng problem with download via email...unfortunately have been trying to delete firefox and need to open internet explorer and copy and paste in order to open links...before mcafee downloaded for me....I am stupid so bear with me. thanks, Corinne
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
5/19/2015
Network Technician: Richard, Network Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Network Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
No problem Corinne.
Can you give me more detail though on exactly the problem you have when trying to access your emails please?
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer