Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

HOW DO I RESET MY LINKSYS E 1200 ROUTER PASSWORD

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Networking
5/15/2015
Network Technician: DrKlahn, Computer Engineer replied 2 years ago
DrKlahn
DrKlahn, Computer Engineer
Good evening from the USA. (Local time here is 20:24 PM.) I'm Bruce, and my expert nickname is "DrKlahn."
The system says this is your first visit to JustAnswer. I find that new users often skip or do not notice some information during question setup. It is boilerplate but it is very important.
• Prices and payments issues must be handled by Customer Service.
• JustAnswer is not the Linksys web site. That is why there is a fee. I support products from many manufacturers and I happily troubleshoot all issues, including those where a manufacturer says "The problem is not in our product."
• Experts are not salaried or paid hourly. My assistance goes unpaid without your positive rating.
• If the problem involves hardware, please have it at hand so that you can work with it.
• Patience is required during Q&A. I get responses by email, which takes up to 8 minutes. Then I have to prepare and type a reply. Please allow for this.
• JustAnswer provides services 24/7, but both experts and customers have daily schedules. If you respond significantly later it might be the next day before I can reply.
Now that you've read the above, please let me know if you'd like to proceed. If you don't have the user manual at hand you will probably need it; let me know so I can provide a download link.
Claws224, IEEE Network Engineer