Ashik, PC Technician
Experience:  Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Professional Experience in Networking
16433418

Hello again, Is it a fact that a Samsung Galaxy 12.1 inch

Hello again,
Is it a fact that a Samsung Galaxy 12.1 inch tablet with Android 4.2 OS will be released by end of September 2013?
Hi there,

There are some rumours about that, but it is not yet confirmed I think. FYI Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 is announced on June and will be released on or before September.

I think it'd be worth to invest in Nexus 10 because it is superior than current android tablets IMO. The screen resolution of Nexus 10 is so much better than these tablets.

The other one is iPad 4 with Retina Display, but it is iOS and not Android. I've both iPad and Android tablet. In my opinion, Apple iPad is better than other android tablets.

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thanks a lot Ashik. It looks like at this point there is no adroid jelly bean tablet with a 10 inch screen and 3G and wifi right? Is so ur right i should get nexus

10:)

Pateel

There is, and it is Xperia Tablet Z : http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/products/tablets/xperia-tablet-z/

It is 4.1.2, but can be upgraded to 4.2 in the future. Sony will release Android 4.2 for it. Specs can be found here : http://www.gsmarena.com/sony_xperia_tablet_z_lte-5255.php

See this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr7xOIW31Ks

Best Regards,
Hi Pateel, You've rated my answer twice, that means you've got charged twice. If you want refund for the second rating, you can contact the customer support at [email protected]

Have a great day,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

One more question. Would you say Nexus 10 is better than sony experia Z tablet?

Well, Tech wise Xperia Z Tablet is better than Nexus 10 as it got Quad Core Processor, 3G, better quality camera, water and dust resistant, shatter proof glass etc

The plus side of Nexus 10 is, it got a high resolution screen and the price is low compared to Xperia Tablet.

Honestly I didn't use the Xperia Tablet, so I can't judge on it. But from reading reviews, the hardware of Xperia Tablet is superior than Nexus 10

Best Regards,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Ok, last question of the day. I love the Sony experia tablet Z, thx for the video. My only worry is the resolution. It does have a lower resolution than Nexus 10. I tend to do alot of work (excel, word, google, etc) at the beach in the summer, where there is lots of reflection. Does a lower resolution mean that I will be able to read the screen on the Nexus much better under the sun than on Sony Experia Z?

Or does the high resolution only affect the quality of pictures?

Actually another question is the price. How much is the Sony Experia Z 16Gb in the US? I was told Nexus 10 16GB is around $455

Best,

Pateel, ask as many questions you want and I'm happy to help you :)

You only have to rate the answer once, other wise you will be charged everytime you rate unless you are a subscriber.

"Does a lower resolution mean that I will be able to read the screen on the Nexus much better under the sun than on Sony Experia Z?"

No. You will be able to read on both same way even if it is under the sun.

Xperia Tablet Z got 224ppi which is not that much lower than Nexus 10 (300ppi). You won't see much difference unless you are into HD Gaming, HD Graphics etc. Xperia already have an better resolution screen than Samsung or other tablets in the market. You won't see much quality difference in pictures on Xperia Tablet. And to do work in beach, I think you should get Xperia as it is water and dust resistant.

The WiFi version of Xperia Z Tablet 16GB is $499

The 4G LTE version of Xperia Z Tablet 16GB is $679

Also, I heard that Sony is going to release Android 4.3 for their Xperia devices : http://www.inferse.com/7397/sony-xperia-android-43-jelly-bean/

Best Regards,