Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, System Administrator
Experience:  Fully conversant with Networking (LAN/WAN) and associated systems (Active Directory/Firewalls etc)
65126503

Request for ProposalYou are a $10 million consulting company

Request for Proposal You are a $10 million consulting company responding to a Request for Proposal for a prospective client. The client seeks an analysis of its existing network in anticipation of a large merger. This engagement would be worth over $5 million in revenue to your $10 million company. The client seeks to ensure that your small organization has the technical acumen to prepare, guide, and assess merging the two company networks. Write a two to three (2-3) page paper in which you: Prepare an opening statement that specifies your organization’s capabilities to manage a deployment of this size. Graphically depict and effectively promote your company’s structured development and services using Visio or its open source alternative software. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length. Explain what the client can expect from your services. Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements: Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length. Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or Dia. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.

Steve Herrod :

Hi, I'll be happy to send a template I've created for this

Steve Herrod :

Let me know

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Customer:

It looks good, can you alter the graphics though so it'll be unique for my use? I can edit company names etc in the document...

Steve Herrod :

yes - the last diagram is already a unique one but will amend the other 2 quickly

Customer:

Thanks.

Customer:

I'm guessing this template has been used before so I need to edit accordingly...

Steve Herrod :

several months ago so maybe a few edits I guess

Customer:

ok

Steve Herrod :

here's the amended diagrams