Jason Jones, Network Technician
Experience:  Years of experience and education.
30759776

I am trying to configure my Wansview NCB541W IP Camera so I

I am trying to configure my Wansview NCB541W IP Camera so I can access and monitor it remotely over the internet. It is set up and working on my local wireless network. I can see it and access it. I tried to use the Manufacture's DDNS Manufacture's Domain to access it but it says "This account does not exists". I also signed up for the Ispy service to see it remotely online. I can see it on their website but they say they use my local network through the software to see it online. I have forwarded my ports correctly as far as I can tell on my Linksys router as both services require. I have used portforwarding.com. I have tried everything and have been unsuccessful.

Jason :

Greetings,

Thank you for your question and your time today.

My name is Jason and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

Jason :

Who is your Internet service provider?

Customer:

Pinnacles Telephone

Jason :

Thank you for the update.

May I please, remote into your computer so that I can better help you resolve this problem?

Customer:

yes

Jason :

Thank you.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=d3883c62-1fe5-4e48-bead-3c0c71528372&SUPPORT=NET

Customer:

Is it safe to do that?

Jason :

Yes

Jason :

It is very safe.

Jason :

I have remoted into scores of thousands of computers with no problem.

Customer:

do i have to click on the downloaded file?

Jason :

Yes

Customer:

It keeps loading saying joining session

Jason :

Ok.

Jason :

Please, do not forget to click the Happy face on the bottom of this page and click Submit, if you are satisfied.

Please, bookmark the following page if you ever want to work with me directly. Any new questions posted at the following page will be sent directly to me: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-computertechmaster/

Thank you,
- Jason

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

On the westell dsl modem there is a label on the bottom that says "bridge mode only" Does that mean anything?

No.

You still have to get the password XXXXX
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I need further help setting up my IP camera with the Ispy server.

What is the status of this problem?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I got everything working and could see the camera on the internet but then it starting connecting and disconnecting so I uninstalled it on the Ispy program and now I can figure out the proper settings to reinstall it.

Thank you for the update.

Are you suggesting that we continue working on this same question or do you wish to create a new one?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I dont know, should I do a new one?

It is your choice. May I remote in once more?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes, go ahead. I have the programs up and running on my computer. They are Ispy and the Wansview camera server. I also cannot get the Manufacture's Domain DDNS working. I have it open in Internet Explorer.

Thank you.

Instructions for running the remote application:
- If you are using Internet Explorer, choose to RUN the application.
- If you are using Firefox or Safari, please, open the Downloads window and double click the Elsinore... application.
- If you are using Google Chrome, please, click the Elsinore... button on the bottom left of your screen after it downloads.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=5b37b1bd-d07e-434b-9d99-dcd37cc65555&SUPPORT=NET

Thank you,
- Jason

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Jason, this camera is still connecting and disconnecting every few seconds. The photo we were looking at before was an old image.

That is odd.

May I remote in one last time to verify this is working?

Thank you.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Actually it is working again now. I will let you know if it keeps acting up

Thank you :)