Hi and thanks for choosing Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you.
Can you please try the directions below the change the wireless password XXXXX your router?
1. If possible, please connect your computer to the Netgear using an Ethernet cable. The reason for this is that you will be disconnected from the wireless network after changing the password.
2. CLICK HERE to visit the login page for the Netgear.
3. When prompted, type admin for the username and password for the password. These are default values and may not work on your router. If they don't please let me know.
4. When the configuration page for the router appears, click on Wireless Settings on the left.
5. In the middle pane, your wireless security method will be listed and underneath that your wireless key will be listed. That key is your password. You can change it and then click Apply.
6. PLEASE NOTE: all of your wireless computers and devices will now be disconnected from the network and will need to be rejoined.
Please let me know if you have trouble with the instructions or if you need assistance rejoining your devices and computers. Let me know if you get through it all OK as well; I will be here. Thank you!