ChrisC
ChrisC, PC Technician
Experience:  Over ten years of experience troubleshooting networks.
56108293

How do I unlock the ASUS notebook? I cant remember the pa

How do I unlock the ASUS notebook? I can't remember the password!
Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'll be happy to help you today.

If you can't remember the password, you only have two options. One thing you have to remember is that Windows security is intentionally designed to keep unauthorized users out of the computer, so it is not easily bypassed.

The first thing you are going to want to do is try a password XXXXX which is a program that will attempt to bypass Windows' security and clear the password XXXXX you. You will need to create the disc on a machine that is working properly and then use it on the computer you're trying to get into. One that is easy to use is called PC Login Now.

You can find a complete step-by-step guiding to downloading and using PC Login Now by clicking the following link:

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/toolsofthetrade/ss/pcloginnowsbs.htm

IMPORTANT: You MUST follow the guide step-by-step to be successful. It has all the instructions you'll need to use the program, but you need to read through the guide carefully.

If you're not successful with PC Login Now then you can find a list of other free password XXXXX programs at the following link:

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/toolsofthetrade/tp/passrecovery.htm

If that doesn't resolve your issue, then I'm afraid that what you'll have to do is reinstall Windows either via the recovery discs/recovery partition that were supplied by the manufacturer or by using an original Windows installation disc. This will allow you to set the system back up from scratch and create a new account.

One of those two options should do it for you. If you have any questions on this, you can always reply back to me via the "Continue the Conversation" tab and I'll continue to assist you.

PLEASE NOTE: As an Expert on JustAnswer, I work strictly on a commission basis and I get paid only if my answer receives a positive rating. So if you found this helpful, please remember to rate my answer at least OK Service or better. If you're not satisfied with my service for some reason, please do not rate the answer negatively. Instead reply back so that I can continue to assist you.