How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Networking Engineer
Category: Networking
Satisfied Customers: 17244
Experience:  CISCO Certified Networking Engineer
Type Your Networking Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

How do i stream from my pc to my lg smart wirelessly

This answer was rated:

How do i stream from my pc to my lg smart tv wirelessly

ITPeter :

Hello, I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

ITPeter :

You can stream from your PC to your smart TV wirelessly by using a wireless media center extender.

ITPeter :

For example, the Cisco WMCE54AG -


ok but what if I am streaming on my computer and want to send it to my smart tv. Use my tv as a monitor. i can stream saved movies but can not send a stream. I have HBO Go and I stream from them but woud like to send it to my tv so we can all watch.

ITPeter : The Cisco Wireless Extender will allow you to view exactly what is on your PC on your TV screen at the same time, wirelessly.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
do they make a media center that has a blu ray. Will this media center work with my at&t dsl wireless internet router
No, they do not make a media center that has BluRay.
This media center will work with your AT&T wireless Internet.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
So to conclude this media center will allow my lg smart tv to be used like another monitor. The tv will show whatever is on my computer even if I am streaming from the internet on my computer.
Correct, it will allow you to use your TV like a wireless monitor, without the messy cables.

Pete and 5 other Networking Specialists are ready to help you