Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.
Greetings,Please, do not forget to leave feedback, if you found my answer helpful.
- Plug the DSL or Cable modem into the WAN plug on the router
- Plug a computer into one of the four LAN
plugs on the router
- With the power to the router ON, press the reset button on the back of the router with a paperclip or pin for 30 seconds.
- Wait 30 secondsOn a computer that is connected to the router, perform the steps below:
- Click the following link ---> http://192.168.1.1
--If the above address does not work, go to http://192.168.0.1
--If the above address also does not work, go to http://192.168.2.1
- If you are using DSL, choose PPPoE for the connection type and enter your DSL username and password.
- If you are using cable, click the clone Mac Address link
- Choose the Enable option
- Click the Clone Mac Address button
- Click the Save Settings button
- Click the Wireless link (Your network name is displayed there, you can change it and click the Save Settings button)
- Click the Wireless security link (Your wireless password is displayed there)
---- Choose WPA PERSONAL
---- Enter an eight digit passphrase in the WPA Pre Shared field (This will be your wireless password)
---- Click the Save settings buttonPlease, keep me updated on the status of your problem if there are any further issues. I will be available to respond.
Thank you, - Jason
Remember, if for any reason you are unsatisfied with my answer, we can continue the conversation until you’re satisfied and Accept my answer. I can address follow up questions at no extra charge and I’m always here to help. Thank you for using JustAnswer!