Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I bought a Huawei E585 Pocket wifi 2 in Sidney Au, and now…

Customer Question
I bought a Huawei...
I bought a Huawei E585 Pocket wifi 2 in Sidney
Au, and now live in La Quinta California. I have tried to buy a sim card for this unit but all carriers tell me it is lock to Vodafone and many attempts to unlock with Vodafone have failed. Can you help.
Murray Reimer ***@******.***
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Networking
3/25/2012
Network Technician: Lindie-mod,
 replied 6 years ago
Lindie-mod
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic and I wonder whether you’re still waiting for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will do my best to find an Expert to assist you right away. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!
I am still waiting for an answer to my question!
Network Technician: Lindie-mod,
 replied 6 years ago
Sometimes, finding the right Expert can take a little longer than expected and we thank you greatly for your understanding. We’ll be in touch again shortly.
Network Technician: Engineer John C., Networking Expert replied 6 years ago
Engineer John C., Networking Expert
Hello, I am John C., Computer Science Engineer, Networking Expert in JustAnswer. I will be very happy & will do my best to help you.

Please buy the unlock code from here -----> http://goo.gl/LIo0Z <===== CLICK HERE

You then will need to press some keys and enter the unlock code. (they will give you the easy procedure as well).

Then you will be able to use it with any other carrier.

Thank you

John C.