Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

I have a tablet 10.1, now i hawe problems with wifi

Customer Question
Hello, I have a tablet 10.1...
I have a tablet 10.1, now i hawe problems with wifi conection at my home, the tablet can`t
find my net, my galaxy 2s hawe no problem, if i go to another net conection,with my tablet,
i hawe no problems finding the net ?
Regards Søren
Submitted: 6 years ago.Category: Networking
12/13/2011
Network Technician: Jason Jones, Network Technician replied 6 years ago
Jason Jones, Network Technician
Greetings,

Welcome to Just Answer.

My name is Jason and I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

How far along in the connection process do you get?
1) Does the tablet see the signal?
2) When you connect, does it ask for a password?
3) When you connect, are you given any errors?

the tablet dose not see the signal

This is a common problem with the tablet.

Please, simply turn it off, turn it on, and try reconnecting.
No i still can´t find my own net
Thank you for the update.

May I please, remote into your computer so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
thats ok
Thank you.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://67.192.95.188:8040/guest.aspx?Session=bae0ecc1-acce-40ac-882c-57b27d83bc78&SUPPORT=NET
You may click the green ACCEPT ANSWER button on the bottom right of your screen now and leave any feedback for me that you feel is appropriate.

Thank you,
- Jason

If you ever want to work with me as your expert in the future, please bookmark the following website. You can ask any future questions directly to me and I will be the expert assigned to your case: http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-theextraordinaire/
Jason Jones, Network Technician