Networking

Ask Computer Networking Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Networking

How do I find my cisco guest password

?...
How do I find my cisco guest password ?
Answered in 1 minute by:
10/14/2011
Ashik, PC Technician
Hi My name isXXXXX hope i can help you.

Open your internet browser and goto http://192.168.0.1 or http://192.168.1.1. Either one of the address will be your router's address and this will open router configuration window. The Login window will prompt for the router configuration username and password. The default username is “admin” and the default password XXXXX “password” (without quotes)

In there click on Wireless Settings pane or option and you can find the password XXXXX there.

Let me know if that didn't worked. Only click Accept after it worked.

Best Regards,

Ashik, PC Technician
Ashik, PC Technician