hongkongpom
hongkongpom, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Techician since 2007
40928634

I have a panasonic HD TV. How do I get and activation code

Customer Question

I have a panasonic HD TV. How do I get and activation code so I can set up my Netflix to stream to my TV.  How much longer will it take?  Panasonic Viera TH-42PX60U
Category: Networking
Expert:  hongkongpom replied 6 years ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer.com my name is hongkongpom and I'm here to help you with your networking question.

I'm very sorry but I've searched through the manual and can't see any mention of inbuilt Netflix capability.

Where are you seeing this please?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The netflix website. I am at work now and can't talk to you for this problem. TV is at home. Am I able to "chat" latter today?

Thankyou

Yes, the Netflix website wants an activation code which you will get from your TV, but your TV needs to have that capability which I cannot see mentioned in the manual.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Yes, I know it is looking for an activation code and I have the manual and looked through it. I am going to contact panasonic directly after work and find out about it. Can you tell me this...if the TV does not have internet access capability...what do I do then. Is there a device I can buy?

Hello there,

If the TV doesn't have Netflix capability then you can buy an external Netflix receiving device and I recommend the Roku streaming box which you can check out here

http://www.roku.com/

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Awesome...I am going to "Chat" with panasonic a little later today and verify that there is no capability. If not.I will go buy one of those boxes..will you be available later if I need help setting it up?

Yes I am very happy to, but I can only answer one question per Q&A session per the justanswer.com T&C.

If you are happy with my service you are welcome to post another question and ask for me.