Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I have an AT & T 2 wire gateway connected to my DSL line as…

Customer Question
I have an AT &...
I have an AT & T 2 wire gateway connected to my DSL line as a wireless gateway. the signal is pretty weak throughout the house, and im trying to use my linksys wrt54gs as an ethernet bridge. I am unable to access the routers settings by typing its address.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Networking
6/30/2010
Network Technician: Kevin, LAN/WAN Specialist replied 8 years ago
Kevin
Kevin, LAN/WAN Specialist

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX thank you for giving me the opportunity to help you with your networking question.

To set the router up as an ethernet bridge, there needs to be a cable connecting the 2wire router to the Linksys. Do you have that in place already?

Edited by Kevin on 6/30/2010 at 4:06 AM EST