Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

it does not say replies or request timed out

Customer Question
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Networking
6/27/2010
Network Technician: KennethO, Systems Analyst replied 8 years ago
KennethO
KennethO, Systems Analyst
Hi, I would be happy to help you with your question. However, I need some more info to help you.

1. What destination device are you trying to ping?
2. What address are you pinging?
3. What is the exact reply message when you ping?
I keep sending you my problem and i keep watching this page as it tells me to do to receive an answer but i seem to wait forever for an answer and than i give up no help received thanks
Sorry to hear that. You should be receiving an email when a reply to your question is posted. Also, if you don't see a reply, refresh the page you are on and you may then be able to see the reply.

If you choose, send me the info I requested above, and I am sure I can help you resolve the problem.