Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Please give me a diagram of hooking up an Arris Modem , a Belkin…

Customer Question
Please give me a diagram...
Please give me a diagram of hooking up an Arris Modem , a Belkin Router and a Linksys WRT54G2 for a wioreless network. Thank you. Frank Wolak
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Networking
6/27/2010
Network Technician: Ehab T, Network Administrator replied 8 years ago
Ehab T
Ehab T, Network Administrator
I am ready to assist you, i just need some more info,
is Arris a DSL modem ?
and what is the use of the 2 routers for ? you are trying to extend your network to a further point, or they will be located far each other.
3- what are the model numbers of these 3 items that you have ?

I want a wireless network for my desktop computer, my notebook computer, and Roku for netflix hookup.

Arris Modem TM502G is hooked up to Comcast cable.

Belkin- N Wireless - ModelF5D8236-4V1.

Linksys Router WRT 54G2

Frank W

You know what is the ip of your Arris modem ?