Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Easy steps to get my Lexmark x7550 to work by wireless some…

Customer Question
Easy steps to get my...
Easy steps to get my Lexmark x7550 to work by wireless some distance from my pc
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Networking
6/25/2010
Network Technician: WesPCDr, Certified Networking Engineer replied 8 years ago
WesPCDr
WesPCDr, Certified Networking Engineer
If you are able to log into the Wireless router, look for a section that allows you to spread the signal to the right or left more. You can adjust the antenna spread and make the signal strength go more in one direction.
If that does not work, then you will need to buy a wireless repeater if the printer is too far.