Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

Hello, this is a facebook question. have my own facebook account…

Customer Question
Hello, this is a facebook...
Hello, this is a facebook question.
have my own facebook account and I started one for my husband, which shows up on my "accounts" drop down, but on facebook there are THREE accounts for him and I don't know HOW I DID that! And I can't delete them, no "delete" under where the picture should be.
Under "manage pages" are the two other account I want. One for my husband and an extra for me,
Problem Number 2 is the extra account I set up for me, Cha Cha, on that I can't get to Farmville. I tried, with both problems signing on under a different name, same computer and that didn't work.
thanks, XXXXX XXXXX
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Networking
6/25/2010
Network Technician: Christopher Bessler, LAN/WAN Engineer replied 8 years ago
Christopher Bessler
Christopher Bessler, LAN/WAN Engineer

OK, problem number 1. You cannot 'delete' a facebook account in the conventional sense. However, you can log into the accounts you do not want and set them to inactive. You do this from your account settings.

2. Farmville requires no specialized configuration. When you try to play it, it asks for the correct authorizations, and if you do not grant it, it fails. What error messages are you seeing when you try to launch it?

Let me know...

_______________________________________________________________________
Thank you for your question. If my answer helped at all, please accept. Positive feedback and/or a bonus is always greatly appreciated!