Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

How do I reset my router Cant logg on for portforwarding.Have a mac and a zyxel 66…

Customer Question
How do I reset my...
How do I reset my router?
Cant logg on for portforwarding.Have a mac and a zyxel 660hw-t3 router.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Networking
6/17/2010
Network Technician: sandy, Networking Engineer replied 8 years ago
sandy
sandy, Networking Engineer
Hello Sir/madam,

Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a Microsoft- Certified Technician who will assist you today. I understand how important this is for you. I will put in my best effort to help you out. However, in case I am running out of ideas, I will transfer it to other experts.

Unplug or turn off your DSL/cable modem.
Locate , on the back of your Linksys router, the small button that reads Reset
Press, and hold, the Reset button down for 30 seconds.
Wait for your Power, WLAN and Internet light to turn on. (On the router)
Plug in or turn on your modem.(if it is separate from the router)
Open your web browser to see if you have an internet connection.

If you get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and get paid for my Time, work. Please leave positive feedback if the issue is fixed, if not ask me again instead of leaving negative feedback. Bonus would be highly appreciated.