Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

My laptop has been accepting a signal from my Netgear router.

Customer Question
All of a sudden My...
My laptop has been accepting a signal from my Netgear router. All of a sudden My laptop WiFI is showing no signal available.

My name is Carol.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Networking
6/11/2010
Network Technician: Ansh P., Network Administrator replied 8 years ago
Ansh P.
Ansh P., Network Administrator

Right click on the right bottom of the laptop where it shows the wireless network and choose find/scan network > Let me know, what happens?

I got sent to a troubleshooting page and it says the problem found is wireless capability is turned off

There must be a small switch in your laptop to turn on the wireless, try to find it and enable it. Let me know, what happens.

I cannot find a switch anywhere on this thing. The only botton seems to be the on-off switch.
What is the make and model of the laptop?