Networking

Ask computer networking questions and get answers ASAP

I can get online w/ xbox - but cannot join games or invite.

Customer Question
I can chat and talk...
I can get online w/ xbox - but cannot join games or invite. I can chat and talk through microphone.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Networking
6/11/2010
Network Technician: sandy, Networking Engineer replied 8 years ago
sandy
sandy, Networking Engineer
Hello Sir/madam,
Welcome to Just Answer.com. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am one of the experts who will assist you today. I understand how frustrated you are, but I assure you that I would put in my best effort to help you out.

Please follow the link given below. It will surely help you out.

http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/nxe/xboxlive/getconnected/hcxl/sbsmodemcon.aspx

If you get some help, please hit Accept as this is how I Earn my Living and would get paid for my Time, work. Please leave positive feedback if the issue is fixed, if not ask me again instead of leaving negative feedback. Bonus would be highly appreciated.

Edited by sandy on 6/11/2010 at 5:33 AM EST
Hello Sir/Madam,

Are you able to go online on XBOX?