Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

No dial tone just keeps saying please wait please wait and…

Customer Question
No dial tone just...

No dial tone just keeps saying please wait please wait and one time it said check internet connection I did that I unplugged internet box unplugged the phone unplugged all kind of stuff and plugged it back in and it's still saying please wait

Technician's Assistant: Does your network appear in the Wi-Fi list on your phone?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Are other devices (computer, tablet, etc.) connecting to the router?

Not at this time only my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Why do I have to pay money to talk to someone

Submitted: 14 days ago.Category: Computer Hardware
8/6/2018
Computer technician: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 14 days ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me a bit more about the problem please:

1) If you have multiple handsets (within the same system), does this happen with all of them?
2) Are there other phones or even a fax, outside of this system but on the same line? If so are they working properly?
3) Who provides your home phone service (att, verizon, comcast, magicjack, ooma, etc)
4) Full model of the phone(s) (printed on sticker on the main base station, not the handset)

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
Magicjack
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
I gave up on back yesterday when nobody would answer me so I hope they have not charged me because I did not get any service I'll get my son to check it out
Customer reply replied 13 days ago
I don't like the idea of my card being floating around somewhere when I'm not sure if it was used or not please find out and let me know you can text me back thank you have a blessed day
Computer technician: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 13 days ago

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

Yes, you paid the full fees to which you previously agreed. For me to help you, a response is necessary with some basic information.

Magicjack does not provide support, you have to pay for a service like this to get assistance.

I'd be happy to help you here, when you can please respond with ALL of the specific details I've requested.

Computer technician: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 9 days ago

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.