Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Computer Monitor #W2361VF won't show picture when turned on.

Customer Question
Computer Monitor #W2361VF won't...

Technician's Assistant: Is your TV connected to a surge protector or power strip?

Yes, Computer turns on.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried to power reset your TV (unplugging the power for 1-2 minutes, then plugging it back in)?

Yes - no effect

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

This is a monitor, not a TV

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/31/2018
Computer technician: Sheri, Expert replied 2 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Is this a desktop or laptop computer that you are connecting to the monitor?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

That took an hour to write!
Computer technician: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 2 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hello and sorry to hear you're having trouble,

do you still need assistance with this?