Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm looking for drive 'E' O boy! where do I look / I thik…

Customer Question
I'm looking for drive...

I'm looking for drive 'E'

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

O boy ! where do I look / I thik it's Hewlet Packard

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your computer?

I've done just about everything....I downloaded a program this afternoon and I got amessag that it had to be openen in Drive 'E'

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time. Thanks !

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
5/31/2018
Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 2 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

Drive E: is an external drive or its your cd/dvd drive.

Can you tell me what exactly the problem is?