Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

The #4 key on my 650 is not working properly. Windows 10.

Customer Question
The #4 key on...

The #4 key on my 650 is not working properly

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Nothing, i'm using my logitech 650 on my tv and the #4 does not work properly

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Vizio mn e75-e3 1 yr

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv works fine it just the freak'n #4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Vizio? What happened right before this?

This tv is in our cabin which is used in the summer, i had this problem last summer as well but now the

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The #4 barely works

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
HUH? WHAT INFORMATION? MY LOGITECH REMOTE 650 #4 IS NOT WORKING....THAT IS THE QUESTION
THAT IS KEY #4
5/29/2018
Computer technician: Harry, Hardware Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Hardware Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

IT'S TOO LATE NOW....I JUST GOT SCREWED OUT OF $5