Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

The battery for my logictech iPad keyboard does not seem to…

Customer Question
The battery for my...

The battery for my logictech iPad keyboard does not seem to be working

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

IPad Air 2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

It’s with my iPad, not computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

IPad Air 2 —- keyboard is MN R0051

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
5/29/2018
Computer technician: Harry, Hardware Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Hardware Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.