Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Cantnseem to figure out a connection. we moved to a new digs…

Customer Question
Cantnseem to figure out...

Cantnseem to figure out a connection. we moved to a new digs and Magic Jack has become a mystery after working for 3 yrs

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

Im looking

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

Black and says magic jack but that's not enough right

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

How does he charge?

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Computer Hardware
5/28/2018
Computer technician: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 25 days ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

What exactly happens now when you try to call with the Magicjack?

Please let me know