Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I HAVE A NUANCE HAND HELD USB PLUG IIN MICTOPHONE =- THEY…

Customer Question
I HAVE A NUANCE...

I HAVE A NUANCE HAND HELD USB PLUG IIN MICTOPHONE =- THEY GAVE NO INSTRUCTIONS HOW DO I GERT KIT GTO WORK

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

NUANCE POWER MIC III

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

WE LOST CONNECTION - I BOUGHT IT AWHIKE AGI BUT JUST STARTTED TO USE IT TODAY

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

HOW DO I OPERATE THE MICROPHONE

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
5/26/2018
Computer technician: Harry, Hardware Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Hardware Tech

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.