Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

0Just renewed service and attempted to reinstall my MJ / gt…

Customer Question
0Just renewed service and...

0Just renewed service and attempted to reinstall my MJ / gt dial tone but noservice. WIN 10 does not recognize my device..

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your phone system?

Do not know model. have had it for severalyears and it has worked until now

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your phone system? What have you tried so far?

Renewing svc. plugging MJ into USB port getting dial tone but no reinstallation

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
5/26/2018
Computer technician: Harry, Hardware Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Hardware Tech

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.