Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can't get in to my magic. I don't know. I tride everything…

Customer Question
I can't get in...

I can't get in to my magic jack

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your magicJack phone?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

I tride everything

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
5/23/2018
Computer technician: Harry, Hardware Tech replied 2 months ago
Harry, Hardware Tech

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

No think you
I don't need you help,,thanks