Computer Hardware

Connect one-on-one with a verified computer technician who will answer your question

Russell H., Computer Repairer

More related answers
All computer technicians are VERIFIED
I have a new Asus 303LA laptop. Power is on but screen is black.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
I have a new Asus 303LA laptop. Power is on but screen is black. Ctrl alt delete doesn't do anything.… read more
I have Windows 8 on an Asus desktop PC Cm6330 and windows wont
Nimman
Nimman, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I have Windows 8 on an Asus desktop PC Cm6330 and windows won't recognize my Maxtor one touch 4 device. What to do? John… read more
I have an ASUS sonic master and I just tried to bring it up
Josh, It Support Specialist
I have an ASUS sonic master and I just tried to bring it up and I have a black screen … read more
What kind of camera to buy to use skype with my desktop. I
Michael T
Michael T, computer technician
what kind of camera to buy to use skype with my desktop … read more
I have a Samsung Monitor, Desktop, the screen goes black after
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
I have a Samsung Monitor, Desktop, the screen goes black after a while, I know my work is still there. it has 5 buttons on the side. the bottom is on/off. a Blue light shows if it is on, when this hap… read more
Hi, the computer is an Asus desktop Windows 7 64 bit in use
Freddy M.
Freddy M., IT Technician
Hi, the computer is an Asus desktop Windows 7 64 bit in use for quite some time already without major problems. Problem: when booting the computer it crashes right after the "Starting Windows" screen … read more
I have a black home screen (i.e., wont load any desktop background).
Dustin, Support Technician
I have a black home screen (i.e., won't load any desktop background). I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium on a HP 2509m monitor. The drivers are all up to date and I don't have a restore point that is … read more
how much will it cost to replace a touch screen on an Asus
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Associate Degree
how much will it cost to replace a touch screen on an Asus s500ca-hcl 15.6? Can a non-touch screen be used to replace the touch screen? bought the computer in November.… read more
I use the trittonsee2xtremeuv200 to add a screen to my asus
Russell H., Computer Repairer
I use the trittonsee2xtremeuv200 to add a screen to my asus laptop which I use to monitor charts. occasionally the charts will freeze. In order to get it running again I need to unplug the tritton fro… read more
I have a ASUS all in one PC. It seems out of the blue the
Dan, IT/Broadcast Engineer
I have a ASUS all in one PC. It seems out of the blue the screen went black. I hear it running, I don't know it it should be.. help please … read more
Marlis, cannot move or delete black box asus VGA NO SIGNAL
IT Miro, Studying for Masters Degree in IT
Marlis, cannot move or delete black box asus VGA NO SIGNAL pressed by accident wrong button under monitor … read more
On windows xp Professional, on start up Im getting a black
Networke_Helper
Networke_Helper, Bachelor's Degree
On windows xp Professional, on start up I'm getting a black screen and the message "Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: \system32\hal.dll. Please re-install a cop… read more
Just turned on my desktop computer (ASUS) with a Samsung monitor.
Erik B.
Erik B., Network Engineer
Just turned on my desktop computer (ASUS) with a Samsung monitor. All we get on the monitor is check signal cable digital… read more
Lenova Desktop. Power on and after short time, screen goes
Richard, IT Manager
Lenova Desktop. Power on and after short time, screen goes green and displays message "Getting Windows reafy ...." … read more
i put a new hard drive in my asus essentio cm1630 desktop and
Bryan, computer technician
i put a new hard drive in my asus essentio cm1630 desktop and relaode windows 7 pro 32bit w/sp1 i had to download the windows product i bought and accidentialy download 32bit instead of 64bit i then d… read more
I have an ASUS Essentio CM series desktop. A download was in
Chris R.
Chris R., Bachelor's Degree
I have an ASUS Essentio CM series desktop. A download was in progress when house power went out. When power returned. I turned on the computer and on the screen in white letters "Reboot and Select pro… read more
I have an ASUS CM1745 Desktop PC. I was trying to uninstall
lifesaver, Bachelor's Degree
I have an ASUS CM1745 Desktop PC. I was trying to uninstall my antivirus program when it showed me a cute blue screen error. When the pc restarted, it went to UEFI BIOS Utility and whenever I exit, it… read more
ASUS desktop M11AD...bought it on 4/2/2014 at BestBuy. I have
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Systems Administrator
ASUS desktop M11AD...bought it on 4/2/2014 at BestBuy. I have had multiple issues with this computer since I first got it. Three days after I plugged it in, no programs would run unless they were run … read more