Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I signed up on MLB this evening and I am trying to log on…

Customer Question
I signed up on...

I signed up on MLB this evening and I am trying to log on All I get is Error password ***** user name

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10 PC

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

Different passwords

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Computer Hardware
5/2/2018
Computer technician: FRAN, Networking replied 25 days ago
FRAN
FRAN, Networking

My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today! Please, give me a few moments to review and I'll be right back with your Answer.

Click on this link HERE And say forgot password. And see if it lets you reset the password.

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
That link just takes me back to MLB.com

It doesn't give you the option to select forgot password?

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
no

thats odd. Could you try a different browser

Customer reply replied 25 days ago
Thank Got signed in. It was all my fault.

Great!

Please rate my service if satisfied with stars at the top of this page. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks, Fran

FRAN
FRAN
FRAN, Networking