Computer Hardware

Connect one-on-one with a verified computer technician who will answer your question

Russell H., Computer Repairer

More related answers
All computer technicians are VERIFIED
I need to buy a hard drive. Hp H5P76AA. GEEK SQUAD. I USE
AnswersByEric
AnswersByEric, Software Developer
I need to buy a hard drive JA: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer? Customer: hp H5P76AA JA: What have you tried so far with your computer? Customer: GEEK SQUAD JA: Any… read more
I purchased a harmoy remote to run on my LG OLED TV, and had
Richard, IT Manager
I purchased a harmoy remote to run on my LG OLED TV, and had a Best Buy Geek Squad tech come out and set it up. He ran the wiring through the TV. I re-routed the connections to go through the new A/V … read more
Need to replace fan in Iomega HDD2H case. Do you have a part
Jeffrey B
Jeffrey B, ICT Support 1/2/3/ Line
Need to replace fan in Iomega HDD2H case. Do you have a part number for this fan? … read more
My monitor is quite dark and I can't get it lighter. do I
Wes
Wes, Owner/Consultant
My monitor is quite dark and I can't get it lighter. do I need to buy a new one or can this one be fixed? … read more
I had geek squad from best by install home surround system
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
i had geek squad from best by install home surround system while back along with harmony universal remote i've now change my tv provider from direct tv to Uverse … read more
I cannot remember my pin to open my computer. Its a asus. I
John, System/Network administrator
I had called The Geek Squad and they told me to contact you and I've tried all the pins I could remember … read more
The connector that you use to place in your laptop for
Moses C
Moses C, Bsc
the connector that you use to place in your laptop for Bluetooth with the k540 broke how do I get a new one? … read more
My laptop died recently & I will need to buy a new one, but
Chris R.
Chris R., Bachelor's Degree
My laptop died recently & I will need to buy a new one, but I don't have a lot of money, so when is the best time of the year to get great sales on laptops? If you have any sites you recommend other t… read more
hello - I just picked up an asus 550lf from best buy 2 weeks
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Associate Degree
hello - I just picked up an asus 550lf from best buy 2 weeks ago. I want to add more ram. The geek squad has no clue where the two additional slots are I want to add my two 8gb modules to those slots … read more
The Chipset fan on my MS-7125 is failing. Can this be
Josh, It Support Specialist
The Chipset fan on my MS-7125 is failing. Can this be replaced and by me? Also is there some place I can get a new backplate for this motherboard. This is an older computer I am bringing back to life … read more
I need to buy a mb for motherboard parts asus gl551jm but I
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
I need to buy a mb for motherboard parts asus gl551jm but I need one that I know msata mini is activated and working can you help with a part number? … read more
hello my name is angel. i need to know what is the best replacement
Jason Jones, AAS Information Technology
hello my name is angel. i need to know what is the best replacement RAM i can purchase for dx2300 minitower, windows 7 - PRO. brand and specs according to these specs? : Memory slots Total memory slot… read more
How do i open the door. Asus x555q. First time its a new
Michael T
Michael T, computer technician
how do i open the door JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)? Customer: asus x555q JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried … read more
I Damagesd my router (that was installed by the Geek Squad
Cris
Cris, computer technician
I Damagesd my router (that was installed by the Geek Squad about two years ago) and I need to know what I should be soing to fix it. It is difinterly the router. Some of the lights go on but not all o… read more
dv7-4071nr pavillion 17 inch entertainment laptop. I need to
MD.REHAN
MD.REHAN, self employed
dv7-4071nr pavillion 17 inch entertainment laptop. I need to replace fan. I have fan, I have followed all steps. Keyboard loose on all sides, all screws out, can lift it up 1/2 inch on all sides and l… read more
I need a DVD Rom to replace the ASUS DVD Rom model E616A3
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Technican
I need a DVD Rom to replace the ASUS DVD Rom model E616A3 in stand alone duplicator for 1 to 3… read more
I have a Toshiba PX 35T All-in-one and need to replace the
Sheri
Sheri, Bachelor's Degree
I have a Toshiba PX 35T All-in-one and need to replace the mother board. How do I open the PC to get this done ?… read more
I need to replace the stacker assembly on an Epson 845
Pete, Senior Engineer
I need to replace the stacker assembly on an Epson 845 Workforce printer. How do I get the old part out and anew one in? … read more