Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a new logitech keyboard and the m key doesn't work…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new logitech keyboard and the m key doesn't work properly.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Dell. I a unsure of the odel. Windows 7.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

I popped off the key and put it back.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
4/3/2018
Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 3 months ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

How old is the keyboard?

1 day old.
Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 3 months ago
I will be able to help you if you can give me the model number.
Never mind. I fixed it myself.
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!