Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just bought a new Asus all-in-one Q? How do install the…

Customer Question
I just bought a...

I just bought a new Asus all-in-one Q? How do install the new key pad &

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Mouse? ( I'm typing w/ my old dell mouse on screen )

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

A new Asus all-in-one. V2411CUT-05 Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

My friend set it up but I spilled Diet Coke on the Old Dell keypad & it is dead.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I just pulled the New Asus keypad & mouse out of the box What Next ?? Thanks. Rusty.

Submitted: 21 days ago.Category: Computer Hardware
4/1/2018
Computer technician: Moses C,
 replied 20 days ago
Moses C

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with?

Russell H., Computer Repairer