Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

The n key on my logitech MK530 wireless keyboard sometime…

Customer Question
The n key on...

The n key on my logitech MK530 wireless keyboard sometime doesn't work. I have to poud (see) pound it to make it work. How to I fix it?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Hp Pavilion Elite with widows's 10. I got the keyboard about 2 month's ago and it was fine until about a weeks ago. Now when I hit the n key it offen does't work.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion?

Changing the battery, do difference

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
3/29/2018
Computer technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 3 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

If there is no dust or any other small objects that can be cleaned by shaking or air duster, then probably its a factory defect. You should call Logitech Support and Warranty department 1(###) ###-####/a> and they can replace it for you.

Were you able to contact Warranty dept? please let me know the outcome.

Hello again, didn't hear back from you...
Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.