Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My dvd rw drive no longer works right. I just loaded a game…

My dvd rw drive...

My dvd rw drive no longer works right. I just loaded a game last week and it was fine.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Windows media player. modified 2010

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Nothing

Your tech keeps telling me to insert a cd. I keep doing that.
3/28/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

Thank you. I will get that ready for you. After you click the "Securely Connect" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here.

Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Sorry. I can't afford $39.

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 34
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

For only $5.00