Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My wireless mouse is not working. Is there battery to be…

My wireless mouse is...

My wireless mouse is not working. Is there battery to be replaced? Does it get recharged as computer battery is recharged? Dave

Technician's Assistant: Have you switched the mouse (or mouse receiver) to different ports to see if that helps?

Have a surface PRO 3. only ONE PORT.

Technician's Assistant: Does moving the mouse closer to the receiver make any difference?

No.

3/28/2018
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Computer Repairer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your issue

What is the make and model of your mouse please?

M?X Anywhere 2S
that's Mx

Ok one moment

Ok your mouse has a built in battery.. It should have come with a micro USB cable which enables you to charge it up and then once charged you can go back to wireless bluetooth again... DO you have the cable?

I believe so. I didn't receive instructions, so was clueless. Thank you.

You welcome..... Just plug the micro usb into your computer and let it charge for an hour or 2

Then you can unplug it and be on your way

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for my time today! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today otherwise I wont be paid from your already made deposit for helping you. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know and ill be happy to help you more

Can it be used while charging or do I have to wait?

You can but it doesnt do the battery much good and it wont charge properly

I would not advise doing that

Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Computer Repairer
Thanks!Dave

Welcome