Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Got cut off want to program keys on my mk350 keyboard.

Customer Question
Got cut off want...

Got cut off want to program keys on my mk350 keyboard

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Windows 10/64 hp pavilion

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion?

Nothing don't kno where to start.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
3/28/2018
Computer technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 3 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To program keys on the MK350 keyboard, please see the guide available at:

http://support.logitech.com/en_my/article/12533?product=a0qi00000069vE9AAI

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------