Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Need help in learning my new logitech remote. Macbook pro.

Customer Question
Need help in learning...

Need help in learning my new logitech remote

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Macbook pro

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

What is the quickest ay to bring up the number scre

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

It's not the computer I am working on --it is using the remote for the tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

What are the colored keys at the bottom of the remote

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
3/27/2018
Computer technician: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

What is the model number of the remote?

3D-3990-SC
no--please cancel
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

No

OK