Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Using Windows Live Mail -------usually the screen comes up…

Using Windows Live Mail -------usually...
Using Windows Live Mail -------usually the screen comes up with "File" and "home" and options available with those two. Recently only "File" comes up and I have to click to get "home" and the options it offers. This is very inconvenient to have to click "home" each time I want send an email, forward, reply or check to see if new emails are available to view. How can this be corrected?
3/26/2018
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

My name is***** will be the person helping you today.

The application itself may be faulting.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot and fix this issue for you?

Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Have 6 pm appt. Can we do it later?

Yes, that will work for me. When you are ready to continue, come back to this same page or you can click the link that was sent to you in your email.

Also, in which time zone are you located?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Central

Thank you. I am in California, in the PST zone.

When you are ready, please, come back to this page by clicking link that was sent to your email from JustAnswer.com.

Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ready here to proceed to a solution to my problem.

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

You must run the application below on a computer. It will not work on any phone or tablet.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 06
- And then click the circle button to start the remote application.
After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.

Thank you for your time and patience today.

In the future, if you need any help with anything in the categories below, please let me know.

On this website, I am an expert in each of the following categories listed below:
- Computer
- Networking
- Mac
- Printer
- Cell Phones
- E-Readers
- Android Devices
- Laptop
- Computer Hardware
- Software
- Email
- Microsoft Office
- Smartphones
- Office Equipment
- Programming
- Consumer Electronics

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at the following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with -For ***** ***** Only!-

My Profile Page:

http://JasonFixedit.com

Jason Jones, Computer Technician