Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My son in law took me off xfinity tonight and put me on

Customer Question
My son in law...

My son in law took me off xfinity tonight and put me on Magic Jack - I want back on Xifinity - He took the old box with him - Do I have to get the box baxck

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Yes I got you

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

He has a new router on thier 2 blue lights and one red

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

The red light is blinking

Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: Computer Hardware
3/26/2018
Computer technician: Mike Taylor, Computer Repairer replied 28 days ago
Mike Taylor
Mike Taylor, Computer Repairer

Hi my name is ***** ***** will be assisting you with this issue today

So your house was wired for Comcast Xfinity and your son in law cancelled your service?

Russell H., Computer Repairer