Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Can I program a Logitech keyboard to an existing mouse

Customer Question
Can I program a...

Can I program a Logitech keyboard to an existing mouse receivere

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Surface pro 4 windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

None the mouse is working but I lost the receiver to the keyboard

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer Hardware
3/25/2018
Computer technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 1 month ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Russell H., Computer Repairer