Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I want to play, but I can't

Customer Question
I want to play, but...
I want to play, but I can't
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
3/24/2018
Computer technician: Eric Ewing, IT Pro replied 2 months ago
Eric Ewing
Eric Ewing, IT Pro
Experience: I am a technology professional with 20 years experience, and hold 15 industry certifications (from hardware/software repair to mobility to IT Security, and everything in-between!).

Hi! I'm Eric, a computer expert who's been paired with you through JustAnswer.com. I'm reviewing your question now, and will return w/ an answer soon!

What are you attempting to play, and how can we assist?

I'm trying to play any type of tournament, freeroll or any type of poker game.
Ok
Computer technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!