Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My magicjack is not working. Magicjack plus. I just tried to…

Customer Question
My magicjack is not...

My magicjack is not working

Technician's Assistant: What magicJack model do you have?

Magicjack plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your magicJack phone? What have you tried so far?

I just tried to call out and it give a ring tone and go off i tried another phone and it will not work.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
3/23/2018
Computer technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)