Computer Hardware

Ask Computer Hardware Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to get a TV remote to work i am renting this…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get a TV remote to work i am renting this place and cannot figure t out

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

Vizio

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

TV will not turn on maybe an input button remote was changed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

The cable works in other rooms no that would be great we also want to know if we can record

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer Hardware
3/22/2018
Computer technician: Nathan, Systems Manager replied 4 months ago
Nathan, Systems Manager

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Can you tell me the model number of the tv?
What is connected to it, a cable box perhaps? What remote are you trying to use?

no idea of Model
it is connected to Xfinity
and the remote is logitech
what is the input line
i have tv on now but remote isnt working
i got it working thsank you
sign me off
Computer technician: Jeffrey B,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify do you still need assistance?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey